Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello can I post this here?

:: Welcome!

Go down

Hello can I post this here? Empty Hello can I post this here?

Post  Slesseeq Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 am

Hello.Trying to backup Jaws; need advice - Hi friends... I hope nobody laughs at me, but I cannot figure this out no matter how many threads I read. I even printed out directions from Scuba Pete, and also some other ones too. I have been trying to accomplish this backup of Jaws all day now. This would probably be so simple to the experienced, but this is my first backup attempt. Can someone help out a newbie, please?I have read conflicting opinions on whether to run Shrink, or DVD Decrypter first. I have tried both ways now.... In Shrink, I am trying to backup the main movie only; not any extras. I cannot figure out where to "tick", or "untick", to omit the extras. I have tried every which way now, and it seems to want to compress the whole dvd.... but I just want the main movie. How do I leave out the extras? What am I missing ???I would be so happy if somebody can help me out here. I can't figure out the proper steps involved here, because I have so many different guides... and they conflict with each other too. So which one do I go by?I have a Plextor 716-A drive that works flawless, and I have great results with (plextor recommended) maxell media.... so no problems there. But if I knew how to do just the main movie and leave out the extras, that would help me out so much. Alsdo, do most of you Shrink forst.... then use Decrypter? Or is the other way better.Man, if someone can tell me, I would be so thankful.... Thank you very much.Tommy

Slesseeq

Back to top Go down

:: Welcome!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum